- establish the network of institutional investor who invest in Japanese equities.
- provide opportunities for institutional investors to develop skills and resources needed to appropriately engage with the companies and to make proper judgments based on in-depth knowledge of the companies and their business environment.
- develop an environment conducive to the engagement by institutional investors.
- provide opportunities to discuss the issues raised and share the views between institutional investors
- provide seminars and study sessions for our members about the different areas related to the engagement
- arrange dialogues with companies / policy makers / international investors
- publish our opinions including stewardship and corporate governance
- respond to the public consultations